Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
Picking out little gifts for stocking stuffers is so much fun! Need some ideas for adult stocking stuffers? Here are a few of my favorite little items and they are perfect to stuff stockings with. They are all useful and make a cute little gift at great prices too. Most of these items that are linked are geared towards women but a few work for the guys in your life too.
Stocking Stuffers for Adults
- Peeps Eyeglass Lens Cleaner – This is the best tool to clean your glasses with! I love mine and keep one in my purse and one in my desk drawer in my office. Perfect for sunglasses, prescription glasses, and blue light blockers.
- GIMME Beauty Hair Bands – These are my favorite hair bands! They don’t pull or leave a mark, they are the best. There is a pack that comes in multiple colors or other options available on their site. Use code DEVINEFAIRYTALE to save on your order.
- Real Techniques Makeup Sponge with Case – I love this makeup sponge to apply foundation and I love that you can buy one that comes with a travel case.
- Silicone Reusable Straws – With the case, these are perfect for travel. I include them on packing lists for my travel clients since some places only use paper straws that fall apart quickly.
- Makeup Eraser 5 Day Set – I swear by my Makeup Eraser products and this mini set is so cute. Use these with water to wipe all of your makeup off and then throw them in the washing machine and they’ll be like new! Use code VIBES10 to save on your order.
- Chapstick – A new set of Chapstick is perfect to stuff in a stocking. Winter brings dry skin and chapped lips and you really can’t go wrong with this s’mores combination.
- Holiday Themed Beauty Masks – Fun and festive beauty masks are a cute addition to anyone’s stocking. This comes in a pack of 12 with 4 different treatment types so you can easily split it up among multiple stockings.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks – My favorite brand of fuzzy socks. So soft and durable!
- Coffee Scoop with Clip – A two-in-one coffee tool, this coffee measuring scoop features a spring-action clip on the other end. Attach this glam stainless-steel utensil to the top of your coffee bag to keep your beans fresh.
- Christmas Candy – Who doesn’t love candy on Christmas morning? These sweet little Christmas tree gummy candies are sure to be a hit.
- Portable Phone Charger – A portable phone charger is a must-have. I use mine the most while traveling, but it’s also handy to have in the car and during a power outage. This one is for an iPhone, but Amazon also has other options available depending on the type of phone.
Is there something you always get in your stocking each year? I always get a bag of peppermint bark to enjoy on Christmas Day; it’s my favorite!
Need other gift ideas? Check out these gift guides: