If you’re in North Florida and looking for a fun fall activity, take a day trip over to Aunt Louise’s Farm in Monticello, Florida. Such a fun experience! Get lost in the corn maze, snack on kettle corn, take a hayride, and see all of the cute farm animals. It’s a great fall tradition for the whole family!
Where is Aunt Louise’s Farm Located?
Aunt Louise’s Farm
8101 Waukeenah Hwy, Monticello, FL 32344
Aunt Louise’s Farm is about 20 miles away from Tallahassee and a quick drive down US-27.
When Can You Visit the Farm?
Fall Farm Days | October 1 – November 13, 2022
Saturdays | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sundays | 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
How Much Does It Cost?
A fall visit to the farm is $11 + tax per person and children under 3 are free. You can pay with cash or card at the entrance. There is a small fee added for card payments.
What is There To Do at Aunt Louise’s Farm?
There is so much to see and do, especially for kids!
- Be sure to checkout the corn maze and see how quickly you can make it out. Be on the lookout for fun signs and scarecrows while you’re in the maze.
- Little ones will love playing in the corn pit full of corn kernels.
- Visit the many farm animals including chickens, goats, sheep, donkeys, mini horses, rabbits, alpacas, emu, Scottish Highland cows (my personal favorite!), and more.
- Race rubber ducks.
- Go on a hayride.
- Barrel Train ride for kids.
- Great snacks like fresh lemonade, sweet kettle corn, hot dogs, ice cream, and more.
- Photo opportunities like haybales with pumpkins, a vintage tractor, and a growth chart.
Take a peek at our fall day at the farm in this Reel I shared on Instagram.
Aunt Louise’s Farm Other Times of the Year
You can also visit for Spring Farm Days and their Sunflower field in the summer. Be sure to check out their website for the dates and times for other seasonal events.
Will you be adding a visit to Aunt Louise’s Farm to your fall traditions? Let me know if you do!