Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
It’s no secret that this is my favorite time of the year! I thought it would be fun to put together a Holiday Bucket list to check off during this season. Hopefully this can give you some fun, new ideas!
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm – Just outside of Tallahassee, there is a sweet little Christmas Tree Farm in Havana, Florida. There are rows and rows of trees and it is just so pretty!
- Hot Cocoa Bar – This is a lot of fun and always a favorite of ours! Get out all kinds of toppings to make whatever fun hot cocoa creations you can come up with. Here is a blog post to give you some ideas.
- Christmas Movie Night
- Decorate the Tree
- Make a Holiday Playlist – Here is one of my playlists on Spotify you can use.
- Drive Around to Look at Christmas Lights
- Bake Cookies
- Christmas Craft Night
- Build a Gingerbread House
- Get New Christmas PJs
- Donate to a Local Organization
- Pick Out a New Ornament
- Send Christmas Cards
- Get Cozy by the Fire
- Surprise Someone with a Gift or a Treat
- Kiss Under the Mistletoe
I would love to hear what items are on your Holiday Bucket List! Please share them in the comments below. I love hearing about new traditions and fun adventures!