Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
These cute little egg cups are a great go-to for a quick, easy breakfast that’s easy to grab on your way out of the house. I really love being able to prep these ahead of time to enjoy throughout the week. Plus, they are super easy to make; you will love this Egg Cup Recipe!
- 12 Eggs
- 8 oz. Cooked Breakfast Meat of your choice, chopped up (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.)
- 1 T Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb Seasoning (I personally love this one because it is salt-free and it tastes great!)
- 1/4 t Garlic Powder
- 1/4 t Black Ground Pepper
- 2 oz. Green Chilies
- 1/2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Salt, if desired
What You’ll Need
- 12 Cup Muffin Tin
- Mixing Bowl
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 12 Egg Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. Cook whatever meat, or other additions, you choose to use. Cut into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, break and beat the eggs with a whisk.
4. Add in the onion seasoning, pepper, garlic, and chilies. Stir in the meat and cheese.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, leaving some room at the top.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the muffin cups comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven once they’ve finished cooking and allow to cool for a few minutes. Remove the muffin cups and they are ready to serve or store for a later time.
These are great right away but can also be stored in the refrigerator and popped in the microwave and still taste just as good!
Easy, convenient, and healthy!
Leave a Reply