This article may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase.
I love receiving my Birchbox each month! You get to try new beauty products each month and then you can buy the full size products online if you love them. Travel size products are great for me too since I’m on the road each day for work and we travel often. They’re great to throw in my bag or take on a trip!
You can sign up for a subscription yearly or by month, for $10 each month. Every box comes with five items, mostly beauty and makeup, but sometimes they put in a lifestyle item as well. They will also occasionally include coupons and last month there was a free magazine subscription.
This is what I received in my August box:
- amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – I have a dry shampoo that I love and have been buying for quite some time, but this shampoo smells AMAZING! It is a little pricier than the one I’ve been using but I think once this sample is out I will be buying a big bottle of it!
- Cailyn Cosmetics Dizzolv’It Makeup Melt Cleansing Balm – A great makeup remover and something I had never seen before, a cream that turns into an oil. My face was not greasy, just clean and fresh.
- Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream – The lotion has hints of grapefruit and sandalwood so it is super fresh!
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow – This cream can be used as a makeup primer or worn on its own. It left my skin glowing!
- theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen – Blend this stain on your cheeks or lips to give a rosy color. It’s lightweight and not at all sticky.
Each box comes with a card listing the items, how to use them, and what the price of the full size item is.
If you review products online, you get Birchbox points added to your account. For every 100 points, you receive $10 to shop full size items online. I have $30 to shop with right now! 😉
What other subscription sites do you use?
If you want to try Birchbox, you can sign up here.