More holiday shopping help is here! Some of these items in this gift guide are my longtime favorites and others are on my own Christmas wish list. Let me know what you’re asking Santa for this year!
Take a look at this Gift Guide for Her to get some gift giving inspiration for the women in your life this holiday season. You will surely find some great ideas!
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer – Get the salon blowout at home with this tool. I’ve had this for a few years now and absolutely love it!
- Sugarfina Holiday Candy – I am a big fan of Sugarfina candy! We’ve gotten their advent calendar before and it does not disappoint. They have so many great holiday gift items.
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It – This eye balm hydrates, cools, and reduces lines and wrinkles. It is a miracle worker.
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace – This is a beautiful necklace, it’s one that goes with just about any outfit. My favorite every day accessory!
- Reduce Tumbler – It’s easy to stay hydrated with this tumbler. The handle makes it easy to carry around with you and it will fit in your car cupholder too to take on the go.
- The Home Edit Life – The Home Edit is amazing to follow on Instagram for laughs and organization inspiration; so is their Netflix show (Get Organized with The Home Edit). This is their latest book to get your life organized.
- The Original Makeup Eraser Perfect Pigment Set – I swear by this for removing my makeup. It works SO well and everything washes out easily. Just add water! I love this little set; it’s perfect for taking on trips too.
- Vera Bradley Plush Throw Blanket – Vera Bradley has the softest, coziest blankets. I think we have one in almost every room of our house. Use code DEVINEFAIRYTALE to save on your Vera Bradley order!
- UGG Slippers – These slide-on UGG slippers are the best for around the house. I work from home and my husband likes to keep our house pretty chilly so I slip into these every morning. Super comfortable!
- Pura Smart Fragrance Diffuser – The ultimate home fragrance device. You control the scents from your phone and they have so many popular fragrances available to pair with the device.
- Stoney Clover Classic Fanny Pack – Fanny packs (or belt bags) have really made a comeback. They are super convenient for running errands, traveling, and more. Definitely a staple to have!
- Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Tin – For the girl who loves to cook! This beautiful tin is the perfect place to collect her favorite recipes.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – My FAVORITE CANDLE OF ALL TIME. Seriously. Get one for yourself too and thank me later!
- Little Words Project Bracelets – These inspiring bracelets are absolutely beautiful. Motivational messages on your wrist and the perfect reminder to keep pushing forward. Use code DEVINE to save on your Little Words Project order!
- Statement Headbands – Add some fun to any outfit with these pearl headbands. Plus, they’re affordable too!
- Skincare Mini Fridge – Some skincare, like the Tula eye balm, is even better when it’s stored somewhere cool. With a mini fridge just for skincare, it doesn’t have to take up room in your refrigerator.
Need other gift ideas? Check out these gift guides: