Add this to your list of holiday traditions! We had so much fun setting up a Hot Cocoa Bar with countless toppings and holiday snacks while we played our Christmas playlist and decorated our tree. If you’re feeling extra festive, you can top off your night with a Christmas movie!
Some fun topping option ideas:
- Start with the hot cocoa – we loved the Good & Gather brand from Target Double Chocolate packets. The new and trendy hot cocoa bombs are fun too!
- Marshmallows – the minis are our favorite, but I also found some peppermint flavored ones at Target to add to the mix.
- Crushed peppermint
- Chocolate and white chocolate chips
- Peppermint sticks to stir it all together!
- Peppermint or regular whipped cream – clearly I LOVE peppermint flavored anything, so finding this seasonal item at Target was super exciting
- An array of fun holiday snacks like a nut mix, pretzel rods, and seasonal candies
You’ll definitely need mugs to help get you in the spirit too! Check out some of these cute ones if you need some inspiration.
Now, on to the movies, here is a great list of some holiday movies and specials you can stream on Disney+ this season:
- Disney Holiday Singalong
- Disney Holiday Magic Quest
- The Wonderful World of Disney Magical Holiday Celebration
- Home Alone 1, 2, and 3
- The Santa Clause 1, 2, and 3
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- Decorating Disney Holiday Magic
- A Christmas Carol
- Prep and Landing
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas and Twice Upon a Christmas
- The Christmas Star
- Babes in Toyland
- One Magic Christmas
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas
I hope you all are able to still find magic this holiday season! What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time?