Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
This Pink Grapefruit Martini is a nice, refreshing cocktail. It is made with simple ingredients and is easy to make for your next happy hour with friends or special event. It has a wonderful combination of tart and sweet.Jump to Recipe
- Ice, to fill shaker
- 1½ c. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 large lime, cut into slices
What You’ll Need
- Cocktail shaker with lid
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add all other ingredients. Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
- Remove lid and strain into martini glasses. Garnish with slices of lime and serve immediately.
For an equally delicious alcohol-free version, replace the vodka and orange liqueur with 1 cup sparkling water and one-quarter cup fresh orange juice. Then, pour all ingredients into a pitcher filled with ice, rather than a cocktail shaker, to combine before serving.
A sugar rim on the glass would be a fun touch and add a little more “sweet” to this cocktail!
Pink Grapefruit Martini
- Cocktail Shaker
- Ice to fill shaker
- 1 1/2 c Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 c Fresh Lime Juice
- 6 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1 Large Lime cut into slices
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all of the ingredients.
- Place lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously to blend.
- Remove lid and strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with slices of lime and serve immediately.