The newly expanded France Pavilion at Epcot in Walt Disney World in Orlando includes a new restaurant, La Crêperie de Paris. This is a great addition to the dining options at Epcot for a table service meal and I was so excited to try it out for lunch on a recent trip.
La Crêperie de Paris in Epcot features savory buckwheat galettes and sweet crêpes inspired by the Brittany region of France. You can dine during breakfast, lunch, or dinner although the menu is the same throughout the day.
Where is La Crêperie de Paris in Epcot Located?
La Crêperie de Paris is located in the newly expanded France Pavilion at Epcot. You will see the building just before you get to the new ride, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
What are Galletes and Crêpes?
These two classic French dishes look very similar but they differ based on how they are made and what they are paired with.
Galettes tend to be savory and they are made using gluten-free buckwheat flour. These are typically a main course and filled with items like egg, cheese, ham, etc.
Crêpes are like a thin pancake. They are made using eggs, milk, and all-purpose flour. Crêpes tend to be desserts and filled with sweet items and other items like fruit.
La Crêperie de Paris Menu
The menu at La Crêperie de Paris was created by celebrity chef, Jérôme Bocuse.
Appetizer or Side Dish
- Soup de Jour
- Salade Maison
Prix Fixe Menu
- Choice of Soup of the Day or Salade Maison; choice of one Galette with a Glass of Hard Cider, Soda, or Juice; Choice of one Dessert Crêpe
Galettes (Buckwheat Crêpes)
- Classique: Ham, Egg, Swiss Cheese
- Chèvre: Goat Cheese, Spinach, Walnuts
- Ratatouille: Tomato, Zucchini, Eggplant
- Poulet: Chicken, Béchamel Cheese Sauce, Mushrooms
- Saumon: Smoked Salmon, Crème Fraîche, Chives, Lemon
- Savoyarde: Raclette Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Bacon, Imported Bayonne Ham
- Gourmande: Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread, Whipped Cream
- Melba: Peach, Red Berries Sauce, Almonds
- Pomme: Caramelized Apples, Caramel Beurre Salé
- Banane: Banana, Caramel Beurre Salé
- Poire: Pear, Chocolate Ganache, Whipped Cream
- Add Ons: Whipped Cream, Ice Cream, Sauce
- Add a Shot to Any Crêpe: Grand Marnier, Rhum, or Calvados
Menu Enfant Prix Fixe Menu (Kid’s Menu)
- Choice of one Galette (Brie Cheese, Ratatouille, or Ham and Cheese) and choice of one Crêpe ( Sugar, Red Berries or Hazelnut Chocolate Spread)
Cidres (French Hard Ciders)
- Demi Sec
Vins (French Wines)
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosé de Provence
- Biere Kronenbourg: Beer
- Champagne Malard
- French Martini
Sodas, Jus (Imported Soft Drinks)
- Jus de Pomme: Apple Juice
- Orangina: French Orange Soda
- Limonade: French Sparkling Limonade
- Thé: Tea
- Café: Coffee
I loved our meal here! It was a great change from the other theme park options, was light and fresh, and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend adding La Crêperie de Paris into your Epcot park day if you’re looking for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
Do You Need a Reservation for La Crêperie de Paris?
This restaurant is one that you are able to make reservations for. Dining reservations currently open 60 days ahead of time. If you are not able to make a reservation prior to your trip, you can try the walk up window on the other side of the building.
You will need valid park admission as well as an Epcot park reservation for the day of your visit, or have the ability to park hop after 2:00 pm from another park.
Walk Up Window at Crêpes À Emporter
Don’t have a reservation or wanting to grab a crêpe on the go? Visit the quick service window at Crêpes À Emporter right next door.
The menu here is a bit smaller than the table service next door, but features some of the same favorites. Find three savory crêpes, four sweet crêpes, ice cream, some ciders, wine, and other non-alcoholic beverages.