More holiday shopping help is here! Some of these items in this gift guide are my longtime favorites and others are on my own Christmas wishlist. Let me know what you’re asking Santa for this year!
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer – Get the salon blowout at home with this tool! This one is on my personal Christmas list, I’ve seen a lot of great reviews online.
- Sugarfina 3-Piece Candy Bento Box – I am a big fan of Sugarfina candy! We got their advent calendar this year and it does not disappoint. The Holiday Sips Box is a great idea too!
- Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace – This is a beautiful necklace, it’s one that goes with just about any outfit. My favorite every day accessory!
- The Home Edit Life – The Home Edit is amazing to follow on Instagram for laughs and organization inspiration; so is their Netflix show (Get Organized with The Home Edit). This is their latest book.
- Untamed – This book is one of the most popular of 2020!
- J. Crew Fuzzy Slippers – Who doesn’t love a good pair of cozy slippers?!
- Swarovski Stud Earrings – These studs have so much sparkle!
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It – This eye balm hydrates, cools, and reduces lines and wrinkles. It is a miracle worker!
- The Original Makeup Eraser – I swear by this for removing my makeup. It works SO well and everything washes out easily. Just add water!
- Ponytail Baseball Cap – I love that I can wear my hair in a high ponytail with this hat. There are a lot of colors available!
- Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Tin – For the girl who loves to cook! This beautiful tin is the perfect place to collect her favorite recipes.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – My FAVORITE CANDLE OF ALL TIME. Seriously. Thank me later!
- FabFitFun Starter Box – I love my FabFitFun subscription box. You can send a starter box and save $10 dollars with this link.
- Skincare Mini Fridge – Some skincare, like the Tula eye balm, is even better when it’s stored somewhere cool. With a mini fridge just for skincare, it doesn’t have to take up room in your refrigerator.