One of my favorite festivals, Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival begins March 3, 2021! Spring will be in the air and you can find fresh foods, character topiaries, and beautiful flowers throughout the park until July 5, 2021.
Throughout the World Showcase, there will be more than 20 spots to try the food and drink that’s exclusive to the festival. You can find the complete Foodie Guide on the Disney Parks Blog, and I’ll share some of my favorites! The EPCOT Sunshine Griddle is a new outdoor kitchen featuring brunch items that sounds like a perfect new addition. Not to be missed though, longtime favorites like Violet Lemonade and Frushi will be back.
A great way to work your way through the outdoor kitchens is by following along the Garden Graze. The Festival Passport lists five items and with each purchase of those items, you’ll receive a stamp. Once you have all five, you can show your completed passport page at the Pineapple Promenade for a complimentary gift! This is great if you’ll have multiple trips to the festival because you do not need to complete it all in one day.
For the little ones, Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration scavenger hunt is a fun activity with a special prize once completed. The cost to purchase the map is $7.99 + tax. The Spike and Orange Bird sippers are back this year too!
In the past, the Flower and Garden Festival featured the Garden Rocks concert series, featuring musical acts like Sister Hazel, Rick Springfield, and more. This year will be a bit different as the stage at the America Gardens Theatre will feature local bands from the Orlando area Friday through Monday evenings.
5 Items on My Must-Try List:
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce – Primavera Kitchen in Italy
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon – Northern Bloom in Canada
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue – Festival Favorites in World Showplace
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa – EPCOT Sunshine Griddle in Future World East
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese – The Honey Bee-stro in Showcase Plaza
Do you need some outfit inspo for your trip to the Flower and Garden Festival? Check out these looks linked below!
The festival is included with a regular park ticket to EPCOT, just make sure to make a Park Pass reservation for the day you plan to visit! Let me know what new foodie items you tried in the comments so we can know what’s a hit or miss.Follow my blog with Bloglovin