Mornings can be busy, so I love having a few quick and easy breakfast recipes to go to when I’m short on time. One of my favorites is an egg white, spinach, and feta scramble. A healthy breakfast can improve your ability to concentrate and energy levels to take on your day.
Thanks to my sponsor, Eggland’s Best, for supplying the free product to help me write this post today!
I think one of the best things about this is that you can add in whatever ingredients you have available in your fridge and change it up for whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Eggland’s Best 100 % Liquid Egg Whites – 1/3 cup (the whites of 2 eggs)
- Spinach – Handful, chopped
- Crumbled Feta Cheese – about 1/4 cup
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Spray the pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook until it begins to wilt. Move to the side of the pan.
- Add the egg whites. Add salt and pepper to taste and begin to scramble with the spinach once they start to cook.
- While the eggs and spinach are cooking, sprinkle in part of the feta cheese so that it is able to melt into the scramble.
- Once cooked, remove from pan and transfer to a bowl or plate.
- Top with the remaining feta cheese and Everything But the Bagel seasoning.
Other options that would pair well with this combination:
- Hot Sauce
- Breakfast potatoes
- Bake Egg Cups (see one of my older posts here)
Let me know your quick and easy breakfast favorites!