Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
One of my favorite festivals is the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in the spring. I love seeing the park in full bloom and all of the beautiful topiaries inspired by our favorite Disney characters. They are truly a work of art!
If you know anything about the festivals, then you know a big part of the fun is the special food and drinks available at the special festival booths. If you’re planning on checking out this year’s Flower and Garden Festival, I have a FREE checklist you can download of all of food and drink items!
Check out this guide to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival for 2022.
When is the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
This festival begins in the Spring, typically beginning the first weekend of March. The festival will run from March 2nd through July 4th for 2022. I love that they have extended the dates so there is even more time to enjoy it.
There are many Disney characters in topiary form you can find throughout the park. Here is a list of the 2022 topiaries:
- Goofy Topiary featuring a Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
There are many special garden areas set up just for the festival. Many of these also have educational components where you can learn new information about the plants, animals, and insects that are featured. Here is the list for 2022:
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
- France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
- Green Landing Family Play Zone featuring WALL-E – World Discovery
Please note that some of these gardens close at dusk, so you may not be able to view them if you’re only visiting Epcot at night.
Food and Drinks at the Outdoor Kitchens
The festival features exclusive menus at Outdoor Kitchens throughout the entire theme park. The Outdoor Kitchens are generally open each day from 11:00 am until park close. Below is a list of the options for 2022:
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market – Germany Pavilion
- Cider House – Located Near the United Kingdom Pavilion
- The Citrus Blossom – Near Port of Entry
- EPCOT Farmer’s Feast – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
- Early Bloom Menu – March 2 through April 9, 2022
- Springtime Menu – April 10 through May 21, 2022
- Summer Solstice Menu – May 22 through July 4, 2022
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Fleur de Lys – France Pavilion
- Hanami – Japan Pavilion
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Near Port of Entry
- Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico Pavilion
- La Isla Fresca – Between Morocco and France
- Lotus House – China Pavilion
- Magnolia Terrace – American Adventure Pavilion
- Northern Bloom – Canada Pavilion
- Pineapple Promenade – Near Port of Entry
- Primavera Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ – Near Disney Traders
Additionally, these year round stops are featuring special festival menu options in addition to their regular menus:
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion and Japan Pavilion
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout Epcot
- World Discovery – Near Mission: SPACE
- World Showcase – Near Disney Traders
- The American Adventure Pavilion
- Canada Pavilion
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China Pavilion and Germany Pavilion
- Refreshment Port – Near Canada Pavilion
Try out select Festival dishes and collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport (you can pick one up at the park entrance, shops, or some outdoor kitchens) for each of the specially notated menu items. Once you’ve collected five stamps, bring your completed Passport to the Pineapple Promenade to collect a special Festival exclusive treat!
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Check out the special concert series taking place at the American Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- The Guess Who – March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield – March 6 & 7
- Melina León – March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans -March 13 & 14
- Mike DelGuidice – March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang – March 20 & 21
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO – March 25 to 28
- The Spinners – April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters – April 3 & 4
- Blue October – April 8 & 9
- TBD – April 10 & 11
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band BOSTON – April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles – April 17 & 18
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas – April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte – April 24 & 25
- Berlin – April 29 & 30
- TobyMac – May 1 & 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears – May 6 & 7
- The Commodores – May 8 & 9
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – May 13 & 14
- TBD – May 15 & 16
- A Flock of Seagulls – May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye – May 22 & 23
- Thelma Houston – May 27 & 28
- Little River Band – May 29 & 30
- Simple Plan – June 3 to 6
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone – June 10 to 13
- Plain White T’s – June 17 to 20
- TBD – June 24 & 25
- TBD – June 26 & 27
The TBD dates should be filled in soon and I’ll update when they are announced.
Showtimes are typically 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm.
Guests typically begin to line up well before the showtime in order to get the best seats. General seating is on a first come, first served basis.
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
In order to guarantee a seat, you can make a dining reservation in advance for one of the Garden Rocks Dining Packages. You can dine for lunch or dinner with a special reservation at one of the participating restaurants and you’ll receive a special voucher for priority seating for the showtime selected.
Choose from these four locations:
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas
- Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
Each package includes an appetizer, entrée, and dessert OR one full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage. One guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day; the concert time will be assigned at the time of booking is included as well.
It does not include tax or gratuity.
Special Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Event Merchandise
There are several new merchandise collections debuting this year.
- Mickey Mouse Home Garden
- Orange Bird
- Figment’s Garden
- Spike the Bee
There will also be some Passholder exclusive items available to purchase.
Some of the items will eventually be available to purchase on ShopDisney.
Fun for Kids
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail for a fun springtime scavenger hunt. Purchase Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration map and stickers at select merchandise locations and keep your little ones occupied as you explore the festival. Once you have completed the scavenger hunt, return the completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler to collect a special surprise. The cost is $9.99 +tax.
Tips for Your Visit
Make sure you have a valid ticket and a park pass reservation if you are planning a visit to the Flower and Garden Festival.
Want to set a budget for how much you spend at the Outdoor Kitchens? Purchase a Disney Gift Card for the budgeted amount. During the Festival, they will have gift cards that you can wear on your wrist for easy access too.
I love flowers! I’ll definitely save this I know my in-laws are planning a trip
I can’t wait to see everything for myself this weekend! It’s always so beautiful!
I have always wanted to go during the Flower and Garden Festival. This post is FULL of great information about the festival and everything going on along with it.
Oh thank you! It’s definitely a favorite festival of mine. I hope you get to see it at some point!
Wow. As a Floridian (Tampa!) who hasn’t been to Epcot in a while, you have some great info. I never knew so much stuff existed at Epcot.
Hello fellow Floridian! The festivals are always full of so many fun things.