Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
While the return of the beloved Disney Dining Plan has not been announced, an all new offer was just released! This promotional offer will give guests who book a qualifying Walt Disney World vacation during certain dates a Disney Dining Promo Card to use for food and beverage purchases at qualifying locations during their trip. This card will have a monetary value based on the check in date, number of nights booked, and the resort category instead of the previously used dining credits.
Ready to find out more? Here’s how the new Disney Dining Promo Card offer for 2023 works. If you’re planning a 2023 Disney vacation, this might be the perfect offer for you!
Disney Dining Promo Card Booking Requirements
Beginning January 5, 2023, guests who book a non-discounted vacation package with a minimum 4 night stay and 4 day park tickets at select Walt Disney World Resorts can receive a complimentary Dining Promo Card. Check in dates must be between June 25th, 2023 and September 14, 2023. The value of the Dining Promo Card is based on the check in date and number of nights.
- Minimum 4 night stay
- Minimum 4 day theme park tickets
- Everyone in the same room must have the same package, including same type of park ticket and number of park days
- Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers
Qualifying Check In Dates, Resorts, and Card Values
- June 25 – June 30, 2023 & July 11 – 31, 2023
- Value Resort: $35 per night
- Moderate Resort & Cabins: $75 per night
- Deluxe Resorts & Deluxe Villas: $125 per night
- July 1 – 10, 2023 & August 1 – September 14, 2023
- Value Resorts: $50 per night
- Moderate Resorts & Cabins: $100 per night
- Deluxe Resorts & Deluxe Villas: $150 per night
Deluxe Villas: Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Deluxe Resorts: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Moderate Resorts: The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Value Resorts: Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Exclusions: Campsites, 3 bedroom Villas, and Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Please note that the promo card value is based on the number of nights and not the number of guests. There will be one card given per reservation so if you have a larger party, it may benefit you to book multiple rooms.
The maximum value given will be $750.
Qualifying Locations to Use Your Disney Dining Promo Card
The Dining Promo Card can be used to purchase food and beverage items at select participating locations at Walt Disney World. Use your card at most quick-service venues, food carts, and table-service restaurants. Before you dine or purchase food and beverage items, be sure to check that the location accepts the digital Disney Dining Promo Card.
The following locations are unable to accept the Disney Dining Promo Card:
- Merchandise locations and candy kitchens
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel
- Dining locations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Dining locations at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Official Hotels at Bonnet Creek
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels
How to Use Your Disney Dining Promo Card
Once you arrive at your resort and are checked in, the digital Disney Dining Promo Card will be sent via email to guest email associated with the reservation. Be sure to check your spam or junk folders for a message from Disney Gift Card Services. This email will include the total amount on the card as well as the barcode for use.
If you have any issues receiving the promo card, speak to the front desk for assistance.
To utilize your card balance, simply present the barcode from the email during your food and beverage transaction. It is used similarly to a Disney Gift Card.
Gratuities are not included and it seems that those would need to be paid separately.
This Disney Dining Promo Card gives guests more flexibility than the previous Disney Dining Plan as they are not restricted to credits or limits per meal period.
You can view your remaining balance at the bottom of your receipt on the most recent purchase, by visiting DisneyGiftCard.com, or by calling (877) 650-4327.
The promo card can be added to your digital wallet but cannot be added to a Magic Band, Magic Band+, or Magic Mobile. If using mobile order in the My Disney Experience app, you can type in the number for the card to pay for the order.
- If I already have a reservation during these dates, can it be modified to include this Dining Promo Card offer?
- Current reservations can be modified, however, due to recent price changes it may increase the cost of your Disney vacation package. Be sure to keep that in mind!
- When will the Dining Promo Card expire?
- Any remaining balance on the card will expire on September 30, 2023.
For all of the most up to date information, you can visit the Disney Dining Promo site.
Ready to book a summer vacation to Walt Disney World and take advantage of this new offer? I would love to take all of the stress out of booking and planning your magical vacation. As a travel agent, my services are completely free to use and I’ll handle all of the details for you. Fill out my quote form and I will be in touch!
Leave a Reply