Please note, this post may contain affiliate links. Visit Devine Fairytale’s Disclosure Policy for more details.
What if everything you needed to plan for Christmas was all in one place? This Christmas planner will help you get everything together from holiday décor to all the Christmas movies you plan to watch this holiday season!
What is a Christmas planner?
This is a tool or method used to organize and plan for the holiday season. A Christmas planner can be used to start planning the holidays and to also execute all of the fun festivities. There is so much to do when the holidays roll around and this planner can help you stay more organized!
Reasons to Use the Best Christmas Planner
The holidays are a busy time for everyone, and it can be tough to keep track of all the different things you need to do. Christmas is especially hectic, with all the shopping, cooking, and entertaining that needs to be done. A Christmas planner can help you stay organized and on top of everything, so you can enjoy the season stress-free. Here are five reasons to use a Christmas planner:
- Christmas is a busy time of year, and a planner can help you stay organized and on top of your to-do list.
- A planner can also help you budget for gifts and other holiday expenses.
- If you have young children, a planner can be a lifesaver when it comes to keeping track of Santa’s schedule.
- A planner can also help you stay on top of your holiday card list.
- You’ll have everything located in one place with your planner so it is easy to find the information you need.
Ways to Use a Christmas Planner to Your Advantage
A Christmas planner can be a helpful tool for keeping track of your to-do list, budget, and gift ideas. Here are several ways to use a Christmas planner to your advantage:
- Make a list of people you need to buy gifts for, along with budgeted amounts. This will help you stay on track financially and make sure you don’t forget anyone important or go over your budget.
- Plan out time for holiday activities, such as baking cookies or attending parties. This will help you make the most of your holiday season and avoid feeling stressed out.
- Jot down gift ideas as they come to you. This way, when it comes time to shop, you’ll already have some great ideas in mind.
- Track your spending throughout the season. This will help you stay within your budget and avoid going into debt.
- Take some time to plan for next year. At the end of the season, reflect on what worked well and what didn’t. Then, make changes to your plan for next year accordingly. By taking some time to plan ahead, you can make each holiday season even better than the last!
Since this planner is a digital download, you can print more copies of certain pages as needed. This is especially great for the weekly planning page, checklists, and notes page.
You can store these pages in a 3-ring binder or use a clipboard to keep them all together. You could also have the pages printed and bound at an office supply store if you want to get fancy. The only page that is dated is the cover page, other than that, you can use these pages again year after year.
I recommend printing out the gift tags on heavier card stock paper.
What’s included in this planner for Christmas?
The Ultimate Holiday Planner features 40 pages designed to get you set up for a successful and memorable season. Some of the pages that are included:
- A spot for cookie recipes
- Holiday bucket list
- Holiday activities calendar
- Christmas lights scavenger hunt
- Meal prep sheet
- Holiday decor planning
- Movie watch list
- and so much more!
This is just a small part of what is inside this Christmas planner. Make sure you grab yours right now, so you can start planning for Christmas ASAP! Need more tips to prep for the holidays? Take a look at 5 Quick Way to Plan Ahead and Enjoy the Holidays to get started.