These are some of my favorite little items and they are perfect to stuff stockings with! They are all useful and make a cute little gift at great prices too.
- No Touch Tool – Use this tool to open doors, touch keypads, etc.
- Peeps Eyeglass Lens Cleaner – This is the best tool to clean your glasses with! I love mine.
- Silicone Reusable Straws – With the case, these are great for travel. I include them on packing lists for my travel clients since some places only use paper straws that fall apart quickly.
- Holiday Sheet Mask Set – Fun holiday face masks!
- Face Mask Chain – This mask chain attaches to your face mask so you can easily pull it down to eat or drink without having to hold onto your face mask.
- Initial Tassel Keychain – These keychains are too cute!
- Cozy Socks – My favorite brand of fuzzy socks. So soft and durable!
- Makeup Sponge with Case – I love these makeup sponges to apply foundation and the travel case is a great addition.
- Invisibobble – These are the best hair ties!
Is there something you always get in your stocking each year? I always get a bar of peppermint bark to enjoy on Christmas Day!
Need other gift ideas? Check out these other gift guides: