Fall is here! I am looking forward to the cooler weather and all of the cute clothes in my closet just waiting to be worn. This is definitely my favorite time of the year, I just hope Florida can’t cool off sooner than later!
I want to share my favorite fall fashion trends to help you dress your best for the new season.
1. Wine Red – I love this color (I might be biased because of my Seminoles haha) and you can find every piece of clothing in it…tops, jeans, hats, scarves, you name it. It’s a bold color and makes a statement!
Hat (mine is from LOFT, similar one here)
Necklace (mine is from Target, similar one here)
2. Olive Green – Another great fall color! It can mix well with other patterns, like leopard print.
3. Plaid – A cozy plaid top or a big blanket scarf; it is a staple for your fall wardrobe.
Top (Similar color here)
4. Lace Dresses – There are a lot of great dresses out there with fun lace details and cutouts! Find something that fits your style and have some fun.
Dress (Mine is by Bailey Blue, similar one here)
5. Fringe Details – How cute are these fringe booties?! I love this detail! You can find fringe on handbags, vests, and dresses too.
6. Chokers – Did you wear chokers in the 90’s? Well, they’re back! I love the faux suede or faux leather self-tie chokers. Fun fall accessory!
Necklace (Mine is from Francesca’s, similar one here)
Tee (This is from a subscription serrvice, but other graphic tees can be found here)
7. Cargo Vests – Fun piece to pair with a top and jeans, but it also works well with a dress.
Vest (Mine is by FATE, similar one here)
Dress (Mine is by GLAM, similar one here)
Wedges (Mine are Mossimo, similar ones here)
P. S. These are the no show (an no slip!) socks that I wear with all of my booties. They are the BEST!
What are you looking forward to for fall?
[Disclaimer: Some links used are affiliate links <3]